When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Robin Hoods Bay


High Tide [Enlarge & More]
Made our way from the west to the east coast today. It took us just under three hours to get to North Yorkshire coast and Robin Hoods Bay. I came here as a student when I was based in Hull and wanted to come back and spend some time here. We are staying at the Lee-Side B&B about five minutes from the bay. We left the rain behind in the Lakes to some more clement weather.


Low Tide [Enlarge]
Later on in the day the tide went out and changed the bay dramatically. It is a beautiful bay and was well worth another visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin