When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Cleveland Way


6.5 Miles to go[Enlarge & More]
Up relatively early this morning and took an Arriva bus (Bus Timetable)to Whitby. We had a wander around there first, quaint enough, it was still early and the place had the feel it was still waking up. We’d decided to walk back to Robin’s Hood Bay along the coast so we headed up the 199 ( I counted 201) steps to the Abbey at the top of the hill and started the 6.5 miles back. The day got better and better, the sun was out and the sea was a lovely deep blue. The views were spectacular and the walk wasn’t too strenuous, we made it back in about three hours with a half hour stop for lunch along the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin