When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Thursday 26 February 2009

Spoilt Rotten for my 40th


London Eye[Enlarge & More]
I had the best time this weekend. It was all a surprise to celebrate my 40th. I met up with lots of my friends, was treated to the Theater and flew on the London Eye. We set off by train to London on the Friday and by 2 we had checked into the 5 star Marriot at County Hall! We just had time to put our bags down when I was treated to the second surprise of a flight on the London Eye.


Covent Garden Enlarge & More]
A trip down memory lane later when we ate at Won Kei in Chinatown after which I had my third surprise of the day, tickets to see Three Days of Rain. The next day started off with a trip to Covent Garden and then a random walk to Hyde Park. Here we met some friends who 'happened' to be there at the same time- my fourth surprise. Later that evening I met up with more friends, some more of a surprise than others.


Benihana Resturant Enlarge & More]
We all went to Benihanas for something to eat with entertainment provided by the chefs who cook all the food in front of you. The next day Kew Gardens was the surprise where we larked around and had some fun. Later that day we ate at the Rainforest Cafe where I've always wanted to go. I was treated like a big kid with all the resturant singing happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin