When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Saturday 7 February 2009

Bunnies in the snow.


Fun in the Snow? [Enlarge & More]
Today I was supposed to get my Brother and co to Heathrow airport. I tried in vain to get the car out of my parking space at the flat today. We spent ages clearing the snow but in the end trying to reverse up to the gate proved too difficult. At one point I thought I'd broken the electronic gates as one side would close but the other side stayed open after getting stuck in the deep snow. Suffice to say I was left frustrated as I never got to the airport so to cheer myself up I took some silly pictures in the snow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin