When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Thursday 19 February 2009

I'm 40 today


Highworth[Enlarge & More]
Well I'm 40 today and I was lucky enough to have the day off work. On a day when the credit crunch is still making headlines and it's all doom and gloom, my days been the opposite - walking and taking pictures, two things I love to do.  A nice long walk gave me a chance to practice my picture taking and I think I came away with some that captured the the day perfectly. 


Highworth Cafe Enlarge & More]
The walk itself was 6.5 miles, it started and ended in Highworth and went through Stanton Fitzwarren and Sevehampton. We ended the walk with something to eat at a lovely cafe in Highworth. The walk itself is well marked so easy to do but not one I would do again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin