When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Sunday 15 February 2009

Waterlogged walk in Cricklade


Flooded Path [Enlarge & More]
Cricklade is little village just outside Swindon along the A419. It's where my photography course is held and until today I have only seen it in the dark on a Wednesday evening. The idea was to walk along the River Thames but with all the melted snow it has left the walk very waterlogged. We had a go at climbing over a couple of flooded bits but eventually had to give up.


Cricklade [Enlarge & More]
In the village itself this sign caught my eye. In the modern world it seemed a blast from the past. First because it was made of iron and secondly it gives the measurement in feet and inches.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin