When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Saturday 14 March 2009

Taking Pictures in Public


Cricklade [Enlarge & More]
Went on my first night shoot with the Photography course and it was interesting how many people came up to us to find out what we were doing. Their position was why are you taking pictures, after a quick explanation they were happy-ish. One of the things I've learned recently is that it is not an offence to take a picture in a public place, regardless of what anyone thinks. I'm not sure what I would do if I was challenged while taking pictures as I hate confrontation - apparently being challenged is getting more common so I'll find out soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin