When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Monday 26 January 2009

Walk at Lunchtime


Windmill Hill [Enlarge & More]
I've started a photography course to help improve my skills. I always get frustrated that I can't capture what I see and always do it justice. The ten week course on a Wednesday evening will help. I've already learned about composition and hyperfocal distances. I went on a recce today to find something to photograph that would practice both these and found some interesting shots near work.


Resident Swan [Enlarge & More]
Lets hope it does not rain tomorrow and I'll have a proper go at taking the pictures and not just with my mobile.


Tricky liitle Puzzle  [Enlarge & More]
Today I also managed to do this puzzle. I've been trying for a few weeks now at work, usually as a little break to take my mind off things- today it all came together.  It looked easy but that was deceptive as once the wooden pieces are out of the frame it's not

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin