When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Saturday 10 January 2009

On the drive home from Bath


The road side [Enlarge & More]
What a frosty morning today was, the fields and trees along the roadside looked like they were covered in snow as it was so thick. As the sun started peeking through the fog, the frost started to fall off the trees making it feel like it was snowing in pockets.

Today was an exciting day as we had a chat with the people at STA in Bath to plan the next trip.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin