When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect but what actually happened is that I have a diary of what's been going on in my life since I started it. It also gives me a chance to share some of the many pictures I take on a daily basis. This is for me but if you enjoy it then all the better.

www.flickr.com

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Dr Who Exhibition

It's Xmas eve and I've had a busy old month with fancy dress parties and the like. Spent a lot of time catching up with friends which has been good as I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. Yesterday was fun we headed down to Cardiff to visit the Dr Who exhibition! Saw all the costumes and sets from the last few series as well as some of the aliens. The Dalek set was the best. The exhibition is near the Millenium Centre so we went for a wonder afterwards and oddly spotted Russell T Davies the writer and producer having a coffee. Funny old world.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin